Thursday, January 19, 2017

LONDON: By Patricia, María S and Claudia

We Hope that you enjoyed it!



First of all, we really like doing this types of handmade projects, because we searched the information in the internet and then we reflected it on the brochure, therefore we could select the main information.
We enjoyed a lot doing this project, because we shared information and material together in order to improve our English and develop our creative part. In our opinion, this project help us to learn new vocabulary and grammar, for example when we want to explain the setting of a monument or a building, now we can do it. In addition, we learn different synonymous for specific words and distinguish the meaning of those words. Likewise, we can say that we had fun discovering the mysteries of London's history.


5 comments:

  1. Our project was awesome, we worked elbow to elbow, helping each other all the time. Although we had some problems with the time and with the drawings, we get the project off the ground. Step by step, we did it. Some people may disagree with me, but it's one of the best projects, even if we can do it much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Alba Valverde and I’m fairly confident that you worked very hard on this project! I know that you had some problems with the drawings, but you finally did it. I loved your idea of bringing a real map and some coins because that way we could feel a different experience.
    Well done girls! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm Patri. I participated in the project with Claudia and Maria Suarez. I learned a lot of about London and I improved my english vocabulary. We had some problems while we were doing our project but we knew how to solve them. Finally, we did our presentation for all the class and I think we had a really good mark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm Sonia Martin and I'm pretty sure they did an excellent job as always. From my point of view, London is always a good choice. They describe the city like a paradise and, with their presentation, I'm excited to go there.
    Obviously, it could have been better with a PowerPoint and with pictures of that beautiful city.
    Great job and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our work I think that enough good was, though I could not expose it my two companions did it very well and we organize very well to look for all the information more the one that I contribute of my trip to this beautiful city.

    ReplyDelete